Saturday 29 January 2011

Wedding tiara's

Well I think I have found my favourite jewellery making, I got some books from the library and one was a wire work book and had lots of wedding jewellery so I thought I would give it a go and I love it, I did not have many small beads but used what I had to make these first ones as a bit of a test, I have ordered some swarovski bicone crystals to make some for selling as I only had swarovski rounds and these are not as sparkly, I cant believe the prices that are being charged for wedding jewellery, it is so expensive!! I also got some paper flowers and want to make some hair pins with them so need to search for some of these to buy, i managed to find some metal hair combs so looking forward to trying these too.

Please feel free to leave a comment on these, I need to work on my photos again, its driving me mad, they look fab in the flesh but I kill the sparkle with the camera




No comments:

Post a Comment