Monday 12 December 2011

What I have been up to!

Sorry for lack of updates but just been a bit manic lately, been doing lots of cupcakes, made 36 for my daughters friends birthday then another 48 for a charity event at her college :)


I have also tried toffee apples

Made some crystal poppies which I gave 100% to the poppy appeal


Made a sweetie tree

covered a tatty notice board which I cant wait to do again :)

My latest nappy cake

And my latest jewellery which I am loving doing is my scrabble tiles, made them into necklaces and rings which have been popular :)



and I even tried a shamballa


phew, I have enjoyed my last feww months but have a lot more stuff to do for mr santa clause :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow you have been busy, lovely things you have made, the poppies are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete