Friday 18 March 2011

Latest things I have made :)

The photos below are my latest makes, the towel cake was for a raffle prize fir a friends coffee morning at our school to raise money for The national autistic society :)

The 2 bracelets are my latest fimo makes, they have went down really well with everyone and only a few left, they are £5 each if anyone is interested :)

The coke bracelet is one of my favs, just think it is really funky and different, I also have pepsi, tango (all flavours lol) iron bru, fanta, 7up, nutella and baked beans plus more, if anyone would like them made into anything just let me know, will be playing with them this weekend hopefully to show you them more!

 And the DS chains have just been flying out, they are £3 including the stylus and one name or £2.50 with just beads, loads of colours available :)

No comments:

Post a Comment